So, to help you in this great exercise, I want to give you a few things to ponder:
1. God creates with words. He speaks and it is so (Genesis 1, Psalm 29).
2. Our words also have great power -- for good or for evil; for healing or destruction (Proverbs 12:18).
3. Often our perspectives are wrong even when we really think we are right.
4. God can change a life in a nanosecond so hold onto Him no matter what. He's got you right where He wants you.
5. God's not worried. So, you don't need to worry either.
6. The journey is part of the cure (Michael Phillips).
7. God never wastes the time He makes you wait (quote from Dear friend Nancy).
8. If God hasn't shown up yet then it isn't the perfect time yet no matter how much you think it is.
9. Sometimes all you need is a good sleep.
10. Sometimes all you need is a good cry.
11. Be ready.
12. Choose Jesus every single time.